- Ryedale Charities Together was formed in 2000. The partnership is a group of local charities who deliver a diverse range of essential services to people in need, within the largely rural Ryedale District of North Yorkshire.
- We aim to address the problems of isolation and disadvantage experienced by people in Ryedale by providing ongoing support, information, advice and opportunities.
- Much of our work is done with the help of volunteers who freely give their time and energy to support our activities.
- We meet regularly to provide mutual support and organise local fund raising events and initiatives.
Your support for you local community is crucial.
Why should you consider supporting a Ryedale Charity?
- As small charities we do not have the support that many of the large national charities enjoy and we therefore rely on charitable gifts, donations, grants and legacies to help meet our essential costs.
- Supporting a Ryedale charity means that you are able to see the real difference your contribution is making in your own district.
Please note that you can support either an individual charity or the Ryedale Charities Together group.
How can you help?
Think about the difference you could make to the Ryedale community by leaving a bequest or making a gift (no matter how small) or volunteering.
RCT is made up of seven charities:
- Acorn Community Care
- Helmsley Walled Garden
- Next Steps
- Ryedale Carers Support
- Ryedale Community Transport (RYECAT)
- Ryedale Special Families
- Sight Support Ryedale